As a small charity Action Tutoring are extremely grateful for the generous donations we receive that allow us to support young people to reach their potential. We want to extend our reach to ensure as many young people as possible can get the help they need. If you are interested in taking part in one of our fundraising events during the year, or would like to fundraise on our behalf, please do get in touch at: email@example.com.
If you’re stuck for ideas, let us know and we can help find something that would work for you. Here are a few to get you started…
- Run and fundraise for us at the British 10k in London on Sunday 15th July. Email Blessing@actiontutoring.org.uk to take part or for more information.
- Shop through smile.amazon.co.uk each time you purchase from Amazon, and select Action Tutoring as your charity to support. Amazon will then remember your selection, and so every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.co.uk will result in a donation.
- Challenge yourself with a long distance run, triathlon or obstacle course. Check out this website for different events: www.timeoutdoors.com/events/runs
- Use the education theme and organise a quiz night for you and your friends or colleagues.
- Contact your company CSR team or community engagement and see what support they have for local charities.