As a small charity Action Tutoring are extremely grateful for the generous donations we receive that allow us to support young people to reach their potential. We want to extend our reach to ensure as many young people as possible can get the help they need.
If you are interested in taking part in our fundraising event listed below, or would like to fundraise on our behalf, please do get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The British London 10K – Sunday 21st July 2019
This race takes you through the iconic scenery of central London! Have the chance to run by Trafalgar Square, Embankment, Big Ben and more. The atmosphere is electric as 1,000s of supporters will cheer you on the whole way around – giving you that extra boost!
Minimum fundraising target is £200.
Join us as a runner and we’ll provide:
– Support with setting up your online fundraising account.
– Hints and tips on how to raise sponsorship for your run.
– An Action Tutoring running top.
– A member of staff on hand available in the lead up to the event.
If you’re stuck for ideas, let us know and we can help find something that would work for you. Here are a few to get you started…
- Shop through smile.amazon.co.uk each time you purchase from Amazon, and select Action Tutoring as your charity to support. Amazon will then remember your selection, and so every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.co.uk will result in a donation.
- When you’re using other online retailers, shop through Give as you live. You’ll have access to over 4,100 stores, which will all donate to Action Tutoring whenever you make a purchase with them – just select us as your charity to support.
- Challenge yourself with a long distance run, triathlon or obstacle course. Check out this website for different events: www.timeoutdoors.com/events/runs
- Use the education theme and organise a quiz night for you and your friends or colleagues.
- Contact your company CSR team or community engagement and see what support they have for local charities.
We also have an online Fundraising Pack which has more information on how you can support us through fundraising.