Action Tutoring was excited to launch in Nottingham in autumn 2019. We began working with one secondary school in the autumn term and and a further two in spring 2020.
In 2021, we expanded this reach to include schools in Derby.
In 2015, it was ranked as the fourth most deprived local authority on the Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index and with 42% of primary school pupils and 46% of secondary school pupils eligible for Pupil Premium funding in the city, we know our work will be reaching those who need it most.
Some of our current Nottingham volunteering opportunities take place in the following partner schools:
- Heathfield Primary School
- Beeston Rylands Junior School
- Cavendish Close Junior Academy
- Ash Croft Primary Academy
- Bulwell Academy
- Park Vale Academy
- Nottingham Emmanuel School
- Bramcote College
- All Saints Voluntary Catholic Academy Nottingham
Click here for more information about partnering with us as a school